Across Melbourne and Brisbane. Applications close on Tuesday, 31 October 2017 at 6am
Commitment 12 to 15 months
- Care for a puppy in your home from the age of eight weeks until approximately 12 to 15 months of age.
- Teach basic obedience, house manners, socialisation and to walk on a lead in a relaxed manner.
- Socialisation includes travelling in cars, public transport, exposure to traffic, shops, people and animals. Walking in city and country/suburban areas.
- Requirements Puppy must be with a carer for most of the day
- Secure yard
- Puppy will need to sleep indoors
- Support Training, Ongoing support, Puppy Pack with everything you need for when a puppy arrives home, food, on call assistance, paid vet care, regular visits from Puppy Field Officer
Applications close on Tuesday, 31 October 2017 at 6am