Vision Australia Radio in Melbourne are seeking volunteer roster secretaries to coordinate volunteer team rosters.
- Work from home.
- Liaise with volunteers to replace shifts as necessary.
- Use own computer, internet and mobile.
Skills / experience
- Competent in Microsoft office suite (word and excel) and email.
- Ability to work in a timely manner.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work in small intervals periodically to sort out any roster issues as they arise.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to be on call and sort out roster issues as they arise.
- Use of personal computer, internet, email and mobile is required.
Regular commitment - a few hours per week for a minimum of 6 months (3 month trials are available)
Approx. 5 to 10 hours per month
Marilyn Bednar (VAR Melbourne Co-ordinator of Volunteers) on (03) 9864 9375