Support VA team by providing assistance to clients in learning to use VA equipment. Ensure knowledge of equipment stays up to date. These volunteers may need to travel to clients homes to support them, therefore need to become registered VA drivers to access fleet vehicles.
Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent understanding of technology
- Reliable, organised and trustworthy.
- Confident in communicating instructions to people who are blind or have low vision.
- Volunteer Essentials Induction Training
- KEAZ driver training
- Role specific equipment training- ongoing to stay up to date with new equipment releases.
Availability will be on an ‘as needs’ basis.