Kooyong, VIC. 5 positions available Applications close on Wednesday, 31 January 2018 at 6am
- Volunteers needed for support in processing of all donation mail and other general administration for Fundraising Campaigns including Christmas Fundraiser
- Vision Australia's Fundraising team require volunteers once a week for half a day shifts (e.g. 10:00-1:00pm) from Monday to Friday.
- Support our Customer Operations Team with different fundraising campaigns
- Our Christmas Fundraiser is fast approaching and volunteers are needed to process all donation mail.
- Perform administration tasks and office duties (e.g. data entry and collection, filing and scanning accurately and in a timely manner), to ensure operations run smoothly
- Process all donation mail, perform money handling/ EFTPOS transaction, donation collection
Skills and Attributes
- Administrative skills
- Attention to detail
- Good written skills and fluent English speaking
- Money handling and banking (desirable but not essential)
- Working with minimal supervision
- Volunteer Essentials
- Role specific (as required)
Applications close on Wednesday, 31 January 2018 at 6am