Vision Australia’s AGM is held in late October or early November each year and is rotated among our state head offices: Kooyong in Victoria; Coorparoo in Queensland and; Enfield in Sydney.
In 2014 the event will be held in Sydney and, for the first time, financial members of Vision Australia can participate at one of eight live sites around the country.
More information about Vision Australia's Annual General Meetings, including any audio and video content is available to download from this page.
- Chair's address to AGM 2014 (Word, 38KB)
- CEO's address to AGM 2014 (Word, 37KB)
- Listen to or download the audio of the AGM 2014
- Watch the AGM 2014 on YouTube
- News about the 2014 AGM
- Vision Australia's AGM 2013 news summary
- Chair's address to AGM 2013 (Word, 18KB)
- CEO's address to AGM 2013 (Word, 20KB)
- Listen to or download the audio of the AGM 2013
- View the 2013 AGM webcast, complete version (link to external site)
- Acting CEO's address to AGM 2012 (Word, 30KB)
- Chair's address to AGM 2012 (Word, 28KB)
- Listen to the 2012 AGM, complete version (MP3, 54MB)
- CEO’s address to AGM 2011 (Word, 34KB)
- Chair’s address to AGM 2011 (Word, 30KB)
- Listen to the 2011 AGM (MP3, 40MB)