We are committed to ensuring Vision Australia is a great place to work, and offer staff a range of benefits.
- Agile work environment where we empower our workforce to choose how, where and when they work, to deliver the best outcomes for clients.
- Significant investment in learning and development, which includes leadership development programs for our emerging and senior leaders.
- Investment in new systems and mobile technology to support our workforce to deliver effective client outcomes.
- Refreshing all of our physical workspaces to align to and promote our organisational values.
- Workplace assessment and provision of modifications for staff who are blind or have low vision or any other disability.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Significant Salary Packaging Benefits (which increases your take home pay).
- Additional three days paid shut down leave between Christmas and New Year's.
- One or two week purchased leave scheme.
- 15 days sick/carers leave.
- 11 weeks paid parental/adoption leave for the primary care giver.
- Two weeks paid parental/adoption leave for the secondary care giver.
- Leave available for orientation and mobility; dog guide training; long cane training; eye surgery.
Health and Wellbeing
- Discounted corporate gym memberships nationally.
- Complimentary flu vaccination each year.
- Corporate discounts with one of Australia’s largest private health insurer.
- Free and accessible Employee Assistance Program (EAP) available to staff and their immediate families, as well as volunteers.
- Focus and supports, including education and celebrating events like RU?OK and Stress Down days, to improve the mental health of our workforce.
- Physical office spaces that promote wellness and movement such as sit/stand desks.
- Regular on-site massage at our larger offices, and occasionally at other sites.
Note: Some of the above benefits do vary depending on the level of role in which you are employed and also whether you are a full time, part time or a casual employee. For further details please contact the People and Culture team at firstname.lastname@example.org.