To secure meaningful employment it is essential you have good job seeking skills and resources.
Boost your job skills through Vision Australia so you are more job ready. Together we can help with:
- Independent travel
- Using computers with assistive technology.
- Effective use of residual vision.
- Self-advocacy, presentation and grooming.
- Developing an effective resume.
- Knowing where and how to look for and apply for positions.
- Developing your interview skills through training and participation in mock interviews.
- Information about the appropriateness of wages and conditions of employment.
Specialised employment services are offered at certain Vision Australia offices. To find out what is available in your area call our helpline on 1300 84 74 66 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also connect with our services here.