Develop your skills and get job ready at our Building Stronger Futures Program.
We are delighted to be launching our three week Building Stronger Futures Pre Employment program in Townsville this February.
The three week face-to-face interactive skills development program is followed by employment and problem solving assistance for six months.
During this time, you will receive:
• Advice on career pathways and job seeking techniques
• Cover letter and resume writing advice
• Addressing employment issues specific to vision impairment
• Interview skills development and coaching
• Networking and matching your skills to an employer’s needs
When: Monday 5th February - Friday 23rd February, 2018
Where: Vision Australia Townsville, 7 Fulham Road, Pimlico QLD 4812.
Time: Classes held from 9am - 3:30pm, Monday - Friday for the 3 weeks.
If you are blind or have low vision, are aged between 15 and 24 years inclusive, are not currently in secondary education and are willing and motivated to gain employment, please CALL NOW to book your place. You can apply even if you are already involved in Employment Services.
Book your place today:
Call: Tamika Shaxson
Phone: 07 4434 5801